Monday, September 7, 2009

6 in...45! JD's Red Sox Picks

I have always been a big fan of the Ladies at Dinged Corners and amazing posts, and today they came up with a great exercise for everybody to try. Unfortunately I have felt a bit under the weather today, and exceeded the alotted time by give or take 10-15 seconds.

Here are the results of the 30...er...45 seconds binder pull. #1 David Ortiz. Heritage are quickly becoming my favorite brands, and this is without a doubt my favorite Papi.
#2. I will always have a soft spot for Caveman Johnny.


#3 - These artifacts are pretty nice and i have always liked the look of this card...and that is the point, right?

#5. Topps had some great images this year, and really used the landscape effect perfectly in this card (my favorite landscape shot of the set is Pujols' card).



#5. Hard to pick a favorite Jacoby card. But this is the only my hand went to first, and that is the point, right?


#6. I think that I am going to see how many times I can get away with using this card in my blog. I love the dramatic image, the colors, and even think the shiny sticker with blue sig really add to the effect of this card. One of my favorites, hands down.

When I get more organized, I will have to try this game with my phenom folder. That was fun, thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment