Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To Save Your Eyes Some Wear and Tear...

...I have created an excel spreadsheet with tabs for base cards 1-350, creatures of legend, bamboozles, National Pride, and National Heros. I dont know about you, but that tiny little checklist that comes with the box was killing my eyes, and the only online version I have found is incomplete with lots of TBD's. This is also a good way to do a sort and figure out the cards you are missing and the cards you have dups of. My gift to you. Just send me an email and I will send you a copy of the checklist

If you want to add the additional series inserts, go for it, but I figured they are so rare that if I do get one, I can just cross it off the teeny tiny tiny list.

yinchuan2005@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you on behalf of the multitudes of Ginter fanatics out there!

    ReplyDelete