Monday, June 22, 2009

SP Legendary Cuts Base Cards Now Available!

As promised I have added many base cards 1-100 of SP Legendary cuts. If you click on the available link on the right bar, it will take you there.

I really like this set and think the cards are of amazing quality. Everybody should have one of there favorite player in this design and I am happy to send them out to you. I do have a crazy idea in my head that I am going to pursue the ENTIRE series include the 101-200 short prints, so if you happen to come across any of these, maybe we can work a 2-3 base card for one short print trade of something of the such. Eventually I will post my needs in the sidebar just like the turkey hunt and see if we can widdle it down over time!

Take a look and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment