Friday, June 12, 2009

Have You Seen This Monster?

Little Jacoby (your humble and drooling blog host) is seems has taken quite a shining to Wally the Big Green Monster. We have a build-a-bear wally that was sent to us from Boston, and whenever Jacoby gets crabby and starts to cry, I break out ol Wally and he just smiles and laughs and wants to touch his cheeks and nose (he is NOT allowed to chew on Wally though...bad Karma). Anyways, I figured since this collection is being built for him (I get to have all the fun until he is old enough).

I am seeking out a Wally the Big Green Monster baseball card. I know it was in a team set recently, and saw the card on the web at one time, but cannot seem to find it anywhere! Do you know of the card? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I think that this is what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to remember a horizontal face shot card...this one is interesting though, you could make up stories about what just happened to get the crowd all fired up for Wally. Are you the owner, or did you see this one online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one I'll mail you. E-mail me your address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fantastic! when I click on your name my computer wants me to download outlook. Can you send me an email to yinchuan2005@yahoo.com and I will reply to you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete