Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Exciting Evening

Well, it is getting pretty late out here, but I thought I would give you a quick update on finishing opening my Series 2 hobby pack. First and foremost I was able to complete my goal of capturing all base cards 331-660. It remains to be seen how my last box of series 1 will do when it gets here, but I feel that I will at least be able to complete one set, plus be a few scraps away from completing a second set. Here are some highlights (but no photos tonight) of the evening rake...


  • Cant even locate a picture of this one, but my eyes widened when I saw a number 29/58 for a hobby black series Ben Francisco. I did not even know that black series was in this set. Can't seem to find it anywhere online.

  • A #9 rookie redemption...yet another card to arrive in the middle of January!

  • Career Best Legends Cy Young and Honus Wagner...love this set

  • Legends Chipper Jones and Reggie Jackson

  • ROH Jacoby Ellsbury (nice) and Garrett Anderson (eh)

  • TR Adam Jones and Grady Sizemore.

  • Some WBC dude (can you tell how much I like these?

So now I wait for series 1 hobby box. I like the relics, but am desperately seeking my first auto card, or another SP would be nice...how bout one of those sketches...you just never know what you will find.


As promised, I have posted my inserts trade list, please click here to view...

Also, in my wants I have added all the commons that I need to complete the back end of set#2, please take a look and let me know if you might be willing to kick some of these down.

1 comment:

  1. Garrett Anderson signs autos through the mail - pretty quickly, too. That's always another fun hobby within the hobby, especially for some of the cards you don't care so much about!

    ReplyDelete