Thursday, September 24, 2009

Topps Chrome APB

Ay Carumba! In my haste of tying off all my loose ends on older sets and packing them away into the secure storage bunker (AKA the closet top shelf) I realized that I am still three measly cards short of completing 2009 Topps Chrome. Being a set collector, of course this is non-compliance! Can any of you help me out with these tiny little needs?

#37-Carlos Delgado

#184 - Shairon Martis


#196 - Colby Rasmus
Please let me know if you can help me remove one more cardboard box from the living room China cabinet!
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I know I have an extra Rasmus I can send you but I'll have to wait til late tonight to check my doubles for the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've got all 3 of those, oddly enough. 2 came from 1 pack that I opened the other day. Won't be able to send them till Monday, but mark them off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats fantastic beardy! thanks a ton. Your collection always seems to sync up with mine for some cosmic reason. I appreciate it!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete