Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hey Guys, Mike back here. As a favor to Drew from Drews Cards, I have offered my services as on of the bracket region hosts for his Worlds most horrendous pen scribbles, or something like that. Please check out his site for a second region of the bracket, photos of all of the contestants, as well as the entire bracket itself. On Card Autos, and Mint Condition are your other region humble hosts. Please take the time out to vote for first-round matchups on my sidebar. I will leave the region open for three days. Vote often!



Alright, so taking region #1 and being in the Portland, this region will lovingly be dubbed "The Northwest Passage". Here are your contestants and their seedings. I will say right up front that I don't agree with all of this entrants, but I am but a humble host to something far bigger than myself! :) without further ado...





#1 Tim Lincecum Vs #16 Tom Gorzelanny







#8 Ubaldo Jimenez Vs Dustin Pedroia










#6 Delwyn Young Vs #12 Darrell Rasner












#4 Fernando Martinez Vs #13 Shane Victorino












#6 Mike Gonzalez Vs #11 Joaquin Arias















#3 Erick Aybar Vs #14 Miguel Montera















#7 Carlos Rivera Vs #10 Hanley Ramirez














#2 Geronimo Gil Vs Jeff Locke



Happy voting!

4 comments: