Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Anybody want a Kinsler Cycle Mini?

Hi folks.

This image was pulled from Ebay because the original is at home, and this image by no means is representative of the type of parallel, but rest assured that over the weekend I snagged a second blaster of T206 and pulled a cycle mini of Ian Kinsler #/99.

I am perfectly content to stick this card in a binder sleeve with the rest of the mish-mash, but I know you Texas fans might prefer to have it in your collection instead.

SO I thought I would toss out the offer of my cycle for another cycle from the set. While it would be nice to have a cool player, it does not really matter to me. If you would like the Kinsler, and have a cycle card to trade straight across for it, let me know and we can do a tidy little one-stamp trade!

3 comments:

  1. I'll find one for you. Or something suitably similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I'll keep Kinsler on standby for you in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I haven't purchased even one pack of 206, but run this by the CEO. I have a 2007 Bowman Heritage Black Bordered Hideki Okajima that is numbered 1/52. I posted it right here:

    http://playattheplatedude.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-love-discount-blastersespecially.html

    ReplyDelete