Monday, February 1, 2010

Best/Worst Cameo Ever

Time for my weekly "Boycott-Accidentally-On-Purpose-To-Create-A-Meaningless-Blog-Before-Two-And-A-Half-Men" blog. Here is a few extra dashes, just in case ----thank you.

I was very happy with the take on the "perfect game". My joy factor increased with each segment. Poo jokes, joy. Tip of the cap (did I need dashes there?) to "Major League", joy. The universal toothbrush, joy. Jim Nantz, joy (although I have to say, has Jim had some surgery lately, or am I just used to seeing him with ski parkas and earmuffs?) Joy nevertheless.

The with ten minutes to go in the perfect episode...TRAGEDY. Into the bar swaggers this man...


RUN, RUN for your lives! Its Nick Swisher with a crazy-ass fo-hawk (more dashes). World Series champ he is, actor he IS NOT! Actually, Swisher is a pretty good guy, likeable, and does a lot for charity, so big-ups (dash) to Swisher....just do us all a favor and keep it on the field, please!

3 comments:

  1. I love this show. It was legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show good, Swisher bad. And "Accidentally On Purpose" is so bad that it carries over in to Two and a Half Men, which I find less funny each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta agree with you there, one of the worst episodes yet. Thank god big bang theory closes out the night.

    ReplyDelete