Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Goodwin Day!

Well, today is the day that I should come home from work and there will be a nice little package of Goodwin Champions waiting for my grubby little fingers to tear into.

I know that these have not gotten the most favorable reviews from the blogosphere, but I am determined to have a little fun with them regardless. I think that the artwork is pretty phenominal, which fits my collecting tastes. Ever since Turkey Reds I have really gone for the art look over super glossy photos. Oh, and the fact that I am going to pull a Pujols and Jordan hard auto make it worth it too!

I think that I MAY try to go after this set...I am a set collector after all! If you end up with a small stack of Goodwin's that you have no idea what to do with, please keep me in mind, and I will try to return the favor to you in kind!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks in advance for the Yanks relics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a review of the few that we got. If you come across any base cards of David Wright, John Maine, Curtis Granderson, or Barry Zito, we'd like to do some negotiating!

    ReplyDelete