Thursday, August 27, 2009

This Post Brought To You By The Number 10

Occassionally in this hobby I bump into a card that is simply a must have for my collection. I have made no secret my love for pitching phenoms, Yovanni, Lincecum, Cueto and of course my latest and greatest "gotta watch him every game" player...Mr Tommy Hanson. Some of us yearn for an Obama SP, other want butterflies (check out Beardys) Goodwin desire. Today Topps announced the 10th and final redemption card of Topps Finest...
...and as you can see, it is autographed as well. If any of you out there happen to hold this redemption card and would be willing to part with it for a reasonable (gulp) trade, can you please let me know. I would LOVE to have this card in my permanent collection. Thank you for your consideration on this, please contact me if you would like to make a deal!

10 comments:

  1. Sweeeeet! I have both the regular redemption and the Red Refractor Redemption! Nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure do, They have rookie redemption levels. Blue, red, green, and gold. Same with the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst part is it has been pending since 5-2-2009 and will ship 30 weeks after date of redemption.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-Finest-REDEMPTION-6-Kyle-Blanks-RC-Refractor_W0QQitemZ220470576354QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Sports_Cards?hash=item33551204e2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo, you are no doubt keeping that card then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red, yes, the regular, I will trade it in 30 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have #2 as Tommy Hanson also. I have put in my redemption for that card which is just a base card. Of course, it tells me that is 30 weeks out also. I will throw that into any trade also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay mr writer. I guess contact me back in 30 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What, are you complaining? Haha. I will quit posting......... for tonight!

    ReplyDelete