Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finally on the board...

My first auto...


Not exactly a big name (though maybe some day) or a Red Sox, but at least I can say that I finally have an official autograph card. Still rippin here, so more later...

Well, I have completed opening up my second hobby box of Topps 2009 Series 1, and it is both exciting and depressing in that this will be my last hobby box, but also it tells me now exactly what I have and what I need to complete not only the base set (#56, #136, #212), but also where I stand with the subsets. I will be posting more inserts and commons available (have already added several inserts into the available list), and also I intend to create a post for gold cards and all of the commons that I have available for both series.

Lets get trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment