Friday, October 16, 2009

Turkey Call out to the Blogosphere!

Well, my greatest fears have become a reality, and I have known that it was coming for quite some time but have been in denial. The Yankees are going to win the World Series....just kidding. Seriously, I found a blog to remain nameless where said Red Sox blogger is actually ROOTING for the Yankees. I tried to follow his logic as to why he would want the Yankees to win, but my head was spinning like a top.

So what is my greatest fear come true? Well, those who have followed my blog for awhile have known of my love for the Turkey Reds that came in my first set that I collected since starting...well...collecting. I worked long and hard to collect all 100 of this year's Turkey Reds, and have them displayed proudly in a binder...only to learn that there are now 50 more of them in the set. This makes me terribly sad because what once was whole is now once again just an unfinished set.

I humbly ask for your assistance.

I am going to peak around a bit for some blasters, but I would like to put out a call to you all to please consider me with your Turkey Reds that you may come upon during your pack rips. Of course I will do my best to return the favor in kind. I just love these cards more than any others that I have collected so far and really want to complete this set...again!

Thank you for your help, and let me know what I can do in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment