Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Great News for Heritage Short Print Collectors!

Hey all you Heritage nuts! I have some good news for you. Over a furious eBay session I was able to take out a major portion of my Heritage short prints #426-500. I am down to only 21 short prints remaining and 2 elusive base prints.

The good news for you?

Over the mad eBay session, gathering duplicates was inevitable and I have 12 extra available for trade. My hope is that we might be able to do a 1 for 1 swap, but if you dont happen to have any Heritage short prints available for me, then we can certainly work something else out.

Here are the availables...

#429 - Pedroia and Ichiro

#437 Zach Duke

#441 - Fausto Carmona

#446 - Pedro Martinez

#450 - Justin Morneau

#458 - Chicago White Sox floating heads

# 462 - Tampa Bay Rays floating heads

#471 Brad Ausmus

#472 - Melvin Mora

#476 - Nick Punto

# 481 Kevin Youkilis

#493 Ichiro!

No comments:

Post a Comment