Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Number Swapping!

For some reason or another, Topps has caught fire recently and has been naming off several redemption cards over the past week. It almost seems like the entire Topps staff has come back from summer vacation and has discovered that baseball season is slowely coming to an end (not for my team though!)

So as it stands, I have registered redemptions for #7,#9, and #10 of the Red Hot Rookies. Below is the entire list of 10 redemption cards...


#1 Fernando Martinez
#2 Gordon Beckham (1 in 10 will be autographed)
#3 Andrew McCutchen
#4 Tommy Hanson
#5 Nolan Reimond
#6 Neftali Feliz
#7 Mat Latos
#8 Julio Borbon
#9 Jhoulys Chacin
#10 Chris Coghlan

(courtesy of JayBee)

I am seeking to do a little card swapping for anybody who might be willing to help me out. Of course it does not take a rocket scientist to know that I would like to have the #4 Tommy Hanson card, but I also am interested in the #3 Andrew McCutchen card as well. Is anybody out there willing to trade either of these for either Mat Latos, Jhoulys Chacin, or Chris Coghlan?

On another note...for those of you that have registered redemptions for Allen and Ginter Framed-Auto Redemptions, has there been any movement there?

3 comments:

  1. Zero movement on my Ginter redemptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for my Jesse Ventura Feather Boa Relic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, your post reminded me I have a Ginter redemption out there. Hmmm...wonder if it will arrive before I forget all about it again?

    ReplyDelete