...and if you have no idea what to do next, consider visiting here to get in the know.
NEW PRIZE ADDED! The winner of the contest will now also receive a specially signed TTM of Chicle Artist Dave Hobrecht! The winner will be able to choose from either
1) David Wright
2) Jayson Werth
3) Alex Rodriguez
1. This player is the only player to have his number retired in every ballpark. What is his jersey number, and how many career homeruns did he hit?
2. Stay Fair. This object was named after a famed Portland, Oregon native. In which section does it sit?
3. This self-professed “ringleader” of the Chicago Blacksox scandal had how many RBI’s during the regular season of “the fix”
4. On the evening that the Iron Man broke LG’s 2130, he also hit a home run. Multiply the inning he hit the homerun times his jersey number
5. In the 2004 ALCS Game 6, Curt Schilling underwent an experimental procedure in order to secure his recently injured ankle tendon. How many sutures were inserted into the ankle? There seems to be some variation depending on where you look...refer to "pitching in stitches" for the answer
6. He hit the “shot heard round the world” in 1951. Multiply his jersey number by the number of runs his team scored in that game.
7. After many years of day games only, Wrigley Field finally hosted its first official night game. What was the combined win total of the two competing teams for that season?
8. The “Earthquake Series” showed the winning team’s dominant performance amid the dramatic real-life events that unfolded. Multiply both teams combined homeruns by the World Series losing team’s total runs scored. Editor note: I misread the stat line and accidentally included two Sac flys, thus throwing off the math. Please use card #182.
9. Smoke and El Toro both tossed no-hitters on the same day. What was the day of the month ,and how many hits did each give up that year? Editors note: of the two cards, use the lower number first...
10. He was Lynn's last strikeout victim, but how many career HRs did he have?
11. Take Cy Young’s career wins total, minus his career losses total, and add his number of career shutouts.
12. Bobby Cox will be retiring at the end of this season, ending a remarkable managerial career. Despite his impressive record on the field, Cox as has an amazing stat for getting thrown OFF the field. How many ejections (as of 9/17/10) has Cox received?
13. Last player to strikeout four batters in one inning? His jersey number. Oh and can you believe how many times Chuck Finley did this? How many?
14. His latest walk-off homerun has him tied with some exclusive company, Jimmie Foxx, Mickey Mantle, Stan Musial, Frank Robinson and Babe Ruth.
But how many career stolen bases does the big man have?
Awesome night card, pt. 273: Reruns of reruns
5 hours ago